Rev. Stephen B. Grantham was born in Duluth, Georgia and raised in Savannah, Georgia. Grantham graduated from LaGrange College with a degree in AB Psychology and received his Masters of Divinity degree from the Candler School of Theology (Emory University). Grantham is an ordained Deacon and Elder of the South Georgia Annual Conference.
Grantham is married to Sharon Douglas Grantham and they have two daughters, Sarah and Rebecca. Grantham’s hobbies include; reading, watching movies, Metallic Shell Case Reloading, Bench Rest Shooting, and Skeet Shooting.
- Newborn/Starrsville Charge, Assistant to Pastor - January 82'-June 83'
- Davisboro/Pleasant Springs Charge - June 83'-June 84'
- Warner Robins FUMC Associate - June 84'-June 86'
- Peavy Memorial/Seville Charge - June 86'-June 90'
- New Hope/Oliver Charge - June 90'-June 94'
- Reidsville UMC - June 94'-August 98'
- Jesup FUMC - June 98'-June 2002
- Rincon UMC - June 2002-June 2004
- Centerville UMC - June 2004-June 2016
- Moultrie FUMC - June 2016-June 2021
- Northeast District Superintendent - June 2021-Present
Annual Conference Work:
- District Committees on Ordained Ministry: Statesboro, Savannah, Macon (North Central) and, Southwest
- Conference Board of Ordained Ministry
- Conference Fund for Special Relief
- Conference Committee on Church and Society
- Bishop’s Futuring Committee
- Conflict Management Training
- Clinical Pastoral Education (4 Units, 1600 hours)